fredag den 11. marts 2011

My brain is fucking me up.
My life is sucking big time.
And I totally fuck everybody out of there normal place.

All I can say is: Sorry.

I can't understand myself.
I got a big black hole inside, who just eat up all sunshine in my life.
My mood constantly switch between sad and happiness.
It's unbearable, for me and for you. I know.

Quote:
"MANCHMAL FÜHLT ES, ALS DU WIRKLICH MICH HASST. WARUM BIST DU IMMER SO "OH, ICH FÜHLE MICH SO TEENAGE-MELANKOLISCH"; WENN ICH MIT DIR SPRECHEN WILL? ICH KÜMMERE MICH!! ICH LIEBE DICH, VERSTEHST DU?!"


Well. I don't know why everything isn't good times and sunshine all the time anymore. 
I have thought about everything. Every small, important, stupid details in my life. 
It makes no sence.. 


(I'm actually not sure that the quote above, is to me. But who the hell should you care that much for then?) 


But hey, I really wanna start all over again. 
Like, tormorrow we talk the emptiness in my hole away, and fill it with absolutely nothing else than good time. 


Next week, you can let me fuck the world/my life/your life up all alone. Again. 
Or you can do me the plesure, to fuck it with me..